Can you get YouTube on a Nokia Lumia?
YouTube on your Lumia There is an official YouTube app in the Windows Phone Marketplace for your Nokia Lumia but it is little more than a link to the mobile web version of YouTube.
Can you get YouTube on a Windows Phone?
YouTube’s official app may not be launched for Windows Phone. Google currently has no plan to support Microsoft’s mobile operating system but there are some good third-party apps available for Windows Phone.
How can I update my Lumia 520?
Tap Settings > About > More info….Update & verify software
- Make sure your device is sufficiently charged and connected to Wi-Fi.
- Tap Settings > Phone update > Check for update.
- Follow the on-screen prompts to download and install the update.
How do I install YouTube on my Microsoft phone?
Key in YouTube and press arrow right.
- Find “Store” Press Store.
- Install YouTube. Press the search icon. Key in YouTube and press arrow right. Press YouTube. Press install.
- Return to the home screen. Press the Home key to return to the home screen.
How do I install YouTube on my Nokia?
- Press the search icon.
- Key in YouTube and press arrow right.
- Press YouTube.
- Press install. Wait while the application is downloaded and installed.
How do I get YouTube on my Nokia?
Open up a browser on your phone. To begin, select the stock Nokia web browser or the Opera mobile browser on your C3 phone from the list of applications. Open either browser. For the stock browser, you can do this by selecting Menu > Internet from the home screen.
How can I update my Lumia 520 to Windows 10?
Update software – Nokia Lumia 520
- Before you start. This guide will show you how to update your Lumia to the latest software version.
- Swipe left.
- Select Settings.
- Select phone update.
- Select show details.
- Select install.
- Wait for the installation process to finish.
- Select done.
How do I update my old Nokia Lumia?
- Swipe left.
- Scroll to and select Settings.
- Scroll to and select phone update.
- Select check for updates.
- Wait for the search to finish.
- If your phone is up to date, you will see the following screen.
- If your phone is not up to date, select download. Follow the instructions on the screen.
Why is there no YouTube app for Windows?
After many years, the company still has not built a native application for the Windows platform. However, now YouTube is a Progressive Web App (PWA), which you can install on Windows 10 using the latest version of Microsoft Edge or Google Chrome.
How do I download the YouTube app?
You can download the YouTube app on Google Play. Visit the Google Play Help Center to learn about managing Android app downloads from Google Play. Note: The app will only work on phones or tablets running Android version 5.0 and above.
How do I download apps on my Nokia 3310?
1. Find “Mobile Store”
- Press the Navigation key.
- Select Mobile Store and wait while your phone loads the web page.
- Select the required app.
- Select DOWNLOAD.
- Select Open… and follow the instructions on the screen to install the app.
- Press Disconnect to return to the home screen.