Can you still download UniFi video?
Can you still download UniFi video?
For those still using UniFi Video past January 15th, 2021, you will still be able to access your installations on your local network by directly accessing the UniFi Video installation’s IP address, just as before. This can be done through both the web application as well as via the UniFi Video mobile app.
How do I access UniFi NVR?
The UniFi Video configuration portal is accessed by using a web browser. There are two ways to access the portal: Ubiquiti Device Discovery Tool For users with a DHCP‑enabled LAN and using the Chrome browser. Direct Connection to UniFi NVR Configure the UniFi NVR by connecting it directly to your computer via Ethernet.
Where can I download UniFi Protect?
The UniFi Protect mobile app can be download on the App Store and the Google Play Store. After logging in, select which UniFi OS Console you would like to access Protect through.
How do I get UniFi cameras on my computer?
Click the UniFi Video tray icon and select Open in Browser from the pop‑up menu. The UniFi Video software will open in your browser. The first time you use the software, set up the NVR as detailed in “Windows UniFi Video Setup” on page 5.
Is UniFi Protect software free?
Use the Protect mobile app The UniFi Protect mobile app is a convenient tool for managing your Protect camera system(s) on the go. You can download the app for free on App Store and Google Play Store.
How do I download footage from UniFi Protect?
To download recordings using the UniFi Protect mobile app:
- Go to the Activity section of the camera’s Timelapse.
- Tap on the desired motion event to open its playback window, then tap Download.
How do I find my UniFi NVR address?
If you can log onto your NVR from your computer, follow these steps:
- On bottom left, find and click SETTNGS.
- On the new window, look at top left, and click NVR SETTINGS.
- This will open a new, black window on your right. Look at the very top, and you will find your IP address.
What is UniFi software?
The UniFi® Controller is a wireless network management software solution from Ubiquiti Networks™. It allows you to manage multiple wireless networks using a web browser.
How do I find the IP address of my UniFi camera?
Note: If you do not have a DHCP server, the camera defaults to the IP address 192.168. 1.20. 3. Launch your web browser, and in the address field, type https:// and then the IP address of the camera, for example: https://192.168.1.20.
Can you run UniFi Protect on PC?
You can access UniFi Protect anywhere by going to unifi.ui.com and signing in with your Ubiquiti SSO account. If you’d like to connect to Protect directly without going through unifi.ui.com: Make sure your computer and UniFi OS Console are on the same network.
Can I use non UniFi Cameras with UniFi Protect?
Can I add other cameras to UniFi Protect? Yes, it is possible to add a non-UniFi camera to your UniFi Protect through the help of a camera proxy. Some non- Unifi cameras include RTSP IP cameras, Amcrest cameras, Reolink cameras, Hikvision cameras, Dahua cameras, Lorex cameras, and Frigate cameras.
How do I adopt an UniFi NVR?
Steps: Token Adoption
- Navigate to the NVR’s Settings page.
- If the Camera Adoption Token field is empty, click NEW TOKEN.
- Navigate to the camera’s web interface by entering its IP address in the browser.
- Enter the IP address of the NVR in the UniFi Video server field.
- Enter the Adoption Token in the Adoption Token field.
How to download unifi controller?
Once you are able to determine the version of your Windows format then we can proceed with the download Unifi Controller for Windows process.
How to access Ubiquiti NVR?
Navigate to the NVR’s Settings page.
How do I access my unifi Cloud Controller?
– Navigate to the ‘Settings’ menu and tap on the icon to open it. – Select ‘Wi-Fi’. – Select ‘Unifi’. Back to top. – Ensure the ‘EAP method’ is set to ‘PEAP’. Tap on the ‘Phase 2 authentication’ drop down menu, and choose ‘MSCHAPV2’. – Scroll down and enter the following details:
How to find unifi controller?
https://unifi.yourclusteraddress. Controller Setup You should now be greeted by the UniFi Controller setup page:) You can follow through the steps and select the options you require, if you are already running a controller you can also restore the config from a backup. Re-pointing your devices