How do I check my NSSF balance?
Dial *254# on your smartphone or feature phone to access the following NSSF services without incurring any cost on data or airtime. Through this channel, you can make contributions, check balance, request for a mini statement and benefits claim status. Remember to use your registered phone number to dial the code.
How do I claim my NSSF money?
How to apply: Visit your nearest NSSF office with:
- A certified copy of your retirement letter OR certificate of service OR termination letter.
- NSSF Membership Card.
- National Identity Card/ Passport/ Alien ID.
- Bank details for EFT.
How can I update my NSSF details online?
Visit the NSSF website portal [www.nssfug.org Apply online]under “what do you wish to do” drop box select “e statement and self-registration” You will redirected to the next page select “e statement” Fill in your NSSF number and your password on the e-statement feature on the left-hand side of the screen and log in.
Who qualifies for NSSF benefits?
According to section 20A(2) of the amended NSSF Act 2021, a member who is 40 years of age and above who has made contributions to the fund for at least 10 years is eligible to access a sum not exceeding 20% of his accrued benefits.
Can I check my NSSF number online?
You can then check NSSF number online through the NSSF self-service portal. You can likewise contact the NSSF help team to retrieve your NSSF number. New NSSF members can have their credential registered on the NSSF new members segment. Input the correct details, if at all the registration is to go through.
How do I know my NSSF number via SMS?
How to Check NSSF Status via SMS
- Send the word “NSSF” to *303# and follow instructions.
- Type NSSF, NSSF No, Date of Birth, Full Names and send to *303#.
- You will receive a PIN (after they validate their data)
- Type Bal, your new PIN” and send to *303#
- View your statement balance.
Can I access my NSSF money?
NSSF has digitized the claims process enabling its customers to make claims online. The National Social Security Fund (NSSF) members who qualify for withdrawal of their savings can now submit and track their claims online and through their mobile phones.
How long does it take to get NSSF benefits in Uganda?
An eligible member has to submit all required information to enable their benefits to be processed. However, even after receiving all the required information, it took the NSSF an average of 105 days to pay the member.
How do I find my NSSF number online?
How do I recover my NSSF number?
- Once issued with a Pin Key from NSSF office, visit the NSSF Self Service portal.
- Navigate to the Member Self Service links or Employer Self service and click on the Recover forgotten/lost credentials member.
- Enter the Username : The username you have provided during your initial registration to this e-Service.
How can I get NSSF number by SMS?
Type NSSF, NSSF No, Date of Birth, Full Names and send to 6773. Remember to leave space after typing each detail.
How can I recover my NSSF number?
How to recover your forgotten/lost NSSF details
- Go to your nearest National Social Security Fund (NSSF) offices branch or Huduma centre to make the application to obtain your lost NSSF credentials.
- Present the your National identity card to the NSSF officer for verification.