How do I put my Nokia Lumia on silent?
To set the phone to silent, press and hold the volume down key and then press the key again. The first press sets the phone to vibrate only and the second press sets it to silent.
How do I turn off double tap on my Nokia Lumia?
Tap ALL SETTINGS. Scroll to, then tap ease of access. To turn on TalkBack, tap the Narrator switch. To turn off, double-tap the Narrator switch.
How do I turn off TalkBack on my Windows phone?
Turn Narrator On / Off – Windows® Phone
- From the Start screen, swipe left to display the apps list. Alternatively, tap. All apps. (located in the lower-right; may require scrolling to the bottom).
- Tap. Settings. .
- Tap. Ease of Access. .
- Tap the. Narrator switch. to turn on or off. For devices running Windows Phone 10, tap.
How do I turn off my windows phone without the power button?
Was this reply helpful? Go to Settings —> Touch and then change the on or off setting for “Navigation Bar” (if currently on, change to off; if currently off, change to on). Then the phone will tell you a restart is needed and you can tap ‘now’.
Why is my Nokia phone not ringing when someone calls?
We found 2 possible causes: The ring volume has been set to 0. Silent mode is turned on.
Why is my Nokia phone not ringing when someone calls me?
If your Android phone isn’t ringing when someone calls, the cause could be user- or software-related. You can troubleshoot whether your Android isn’t ringing due to a user-related issue by checking whether the device is silent, in Airplane Mode, or has Do Not Disturb enabled.
How do I turn off TalkBack on my Nokia phone?
- Go to ‘Settings’. Since TalkBack is turned on, you will need to tap the icon three times.
- Scroll down with two fingers.
- Tap ‘Accessibility’ three times and tap ‘TalkBack’ three times.
- Tap the slider three times to turn off TalkBack.
How do I get my Nokia phone to stop talking?
The TalkBack screen reader speaks text and image content on your screen. On your Android device, you can turn this setting on or off….Option 3: With device settings
- On your device, open Settings .
- Select Accessibility. TalkBack.
- Turn Use TalkBack on or off.
- Select Ok.
How do I turn my Nokia Lumia off?
To turn the device on, press and hold the Power/Lock key until the device vibrates. Swipe up to unlock the device. To turn the device off, press and hold the Power/Lock key. Swipe down to turn the device off.
What to do if power button is not working?
What To Do When The Power Button Of Your Android Phone Is Broken?
- Three Ways To Restart Your Device with a Broken Power Button When It’s Off.
- Unlock Your Device When your device Is In The Switched On State. Use Double-Tap To Wake. Apps That Can Replace Your Power Button.
- Hard Reset Your Android Phone.
- Send It For Repair.
How do I unmute my Nokia ringtone?
Turning off all sounds disables all volume controls.
- Press one of the Volume buttons (on the right edge).
- Tap the. Ringer icon.
- When the ‘Ring muted’ icon appears as shown below, all sounds are turned off. You may need to tap the icon multiple times for it to change to muted.
Why my phone is not ringing when someone calls me?
There are various reasons why your Android phone won’t ring when someone calls, including: Your ringer volume is turned down. Your phone is on Do Not Disturb or Airplane mode. You turned on call forwarding.