How do I update ROG drivers on my laptop?
1: Download and Update Drivers in Device Manager
- On your keyboard, press the Windows logo key and X at the same time, then click Device Manager.
- Expand the category of the drivers that you want to update.
- Right-click the device drivers that you want to update and click Update driver.
How do I Install ASUS ROG drivers?
- Enter the product’s model name.
- Select [Driverools] -> Select your Operating System. Note：The OS supported by Motherboard is different.
- Select the suitable driver from the options.
- Unzip the file after download and open the folder , double click on “ASUS Setup” or “Setup” to install.
How do I update my ROG Strix motherboard drivers?
- Log into ASUS Download Center, enter the name of the motherboard you want to query in the search box (etc: ROG STRIX B660-A GAMNG WIFI D4) and click ，choose [Driver and Utility]
- Find [Please select OS]，choose [Windows 10 64-bit]
- Find [Software and Utility], click [Show all]
How do I download ASUS TUF drivers?
MyASUS will direct you to the ASUS official website, then you can download your product user manuals. If you want to download drivers, utilities, and BIOS via MyASUS, please select [Customer Support]③ in MyASUS and then continue the next step. Select [Live Update]④, then select [Latest]⑤.
What is the latest driver for Windows 10?
The latest Intel Chipset Windows driver for Windows 10 is version 10.1. 18793 (Released 2021-06-30).
How do I update my Asus laptop drivers?
Click the ASUS Live Update icon on the bottom right corner. ASUS Live Update will automatically find the latest driver and utility. Click “Install”. It will show detailed information of the version.
How do I Install ASUS drivers on Windows 11?
Option 2: Manually download the ASUS driver
- Visit the ASUS support page.
- Enter the product name in the search box.
- Select Drivers & Tools tab > select operating system.
- Select the right option from the list and download the latest driver.
- Unzip the setup file and double-click ASAU Setup or Setup.
How do I update my Asus ROG laptop BIOS?
- Type and search [WinFlash] in the Windows search bar①, then click [Open]②.
- Click [Next]③.
- WinFlash provides these two ways to get the BIOS file, the user is able to choose the way that is preferred.
- After getting the new version BIOS file, click [Update]⑤.
- Please be patient till the BIOS update process is completed.
How do I download motherboard drivers?
To do so:
- Go to the official website of your motherboard manufacturer, then search your motherboard model.
- Go to the driver download page for the motherboard, then download the correct and latest drivers.
- Open the downloaded files and follow the on-screen instructions to install the drivers on your computer.
Where are ASUS drivers located?
Note: ASUS provides drivers and utilities only for supported systems….
- Please go to the ASUS support site, and then enter Model Name in the search bar and press the Enter key on the keyboard①.
- After the search result shows up, please select the [Support] category② and then select [Driver & Tools]③.