How do you download pictures from your Samsung Galaxy S4 to your computer?
- 1 Download and install Android File Transfer onto your computer.
- 2 Open Android File transfer.
- 3 Open your smartphone and connect it to your computer using a Samsung USB cable.
- 4 A message on your phone may appear.
- 5 You may now need to adjust the transfer settings.
Why can’t I transfer pictures from my Samsung phone to my computer?
Turn your phone on and unlock it. Your PC can’t find the device if the device is locked. On your PC, select the Start button and then select Photos to open the Photos app. Select Import > From a connected device, then follow the instructions.
How do I download pictures from my Galaxy s4?
- Connect the data cable to the socket and to your computer’s USB port.
- Start a file manager on your computer.
- Go to the required folder in your computer’s or your phone’s file system.
- Highlight a file and move or copy it to the required location.
Why won’t my photos transfer from my phone to my computer?
All cameras and phones connect to a PC via USB cable, and many antivirus tools will block USB devices by default in order to prevent the spreading of malware. However, sometimes this feature can prevent you from importing photos to your PC, and in order to fix the problem, you need to check your antivirus settings.
How do I transfer photos from my Samsung Galaxy s4 to a flash drive?
- 1 Launch the My Files app.
- 2 Locate the file you would like to transfer to your USB.
- 3 Long press the file to select and tap on either Copy or Move.
- 4 Head back to the My File homepage and select USB storage 1.
- 5 Select the folder you would like to save the file in, then tap on Copy here.