How do you get a CD out that is stuck?
Use a credit card to pry out the CD Wrap one end of your credit card in painter’s tape or duct tape so you don’t damage anything. Then stick a corner in and use it to try and pry the old CD out. As you do this, occasionally press the eject button to see if that will help push the stuck CD out of the slot.
How do you get a stuck CD out of a slot drive?
Insert two plastic cards (library, credit cards, or similar) into the slot and try to hold them as far apart as possible. The idea is to try and get one above the disc being ejected and one below it and, after pressing the eject button, you should be able to grip the disc with the two cards and slowly pull it out.
How do you get a stuck CD out of a Bose Wave?
If your CD is stuck and will not eject from your system, try the following:
- Be sure the system is able to turn on. Try turning on the system using the remote control or the control panel.
- Determine if the CDs play.
- Reset your product.
- Turn the system upside down.
- Your product may need service.
How do I get a stuck CD out of my Lenovo laptop?
- Close any applications using the drive and then shut down the PC.
- Find the pinhole on the drive door.
- Bend part of the paperclip to a point. Insert the paperclip slowly until there is resistance, then gently push until the drive door is opened.
- Pull the drive tray out and remove the disk. Close the tray.
How do I reset my Bose CD player?
Was this article helpful?…Reset your Wave Radio/CD.
- Power off the system.
- Unplug the power cord from the power outlet.
- If a CD is in the disc tray, remove it.
- Open the battery door on the bottom of the system and remove the battery, if installed.
- Wait 30 seconds.
- Reconnect the power cord to the power outlet.
How do I open my CD player?
The Eject key is usually located near the volume controls and is marked by a triangle pointing up with a line underneath. In Windows, search for and open File Explorer. In the Computer window, select the icon for the disc drive that is stuck, right-click the icon, and then click Eject. The disc tray should open.
How do I open my CD drive on my Acer laptop?
On the right side of your Acer Laptop. 2. You can press the laptop CD DVD horizontal button….Open from File Explorer.
- Open File Explorer.
- Right-click the DVD RW Drive (D:)
- Select Eject.
How do I force my laptop DVD player to open?
To open a tray-load drive, use the following steps:
- Restart the computer.
- Look for the small hole on the faceplate of the disc drive.
- Straighten a paper clip and insert it into the manual release hole until resistance is felt.
- Press in gently on the paper clip until the tray is released.