How do you get a learnership at Transnet?
Transnet Learnerships? Requirements
- Candidates must be a South African citizen.
- Must hold a Matric / Grade 12 Certificate.
- You must be fluent in English (read, write and speak)
- Must be Computer literate.
- Candidates must be goal oriented, reliable, honest and possess integrity.
What qualification do I need to work at Transnet?
No qualification necessary (Grade 12 or equivalent qualification advantageous).
What subjects are needed to work at Transnet?
You will need: Grade 12 (matric) with mathematics and physical science, pass a pre-entry examination and a medical examination.
How do I register as a Transnet applicant?
Register your CV with us To view our employment opportunities, you can browse through our vacancies by logging on to: http://www.transnet.net/Career/Pages/Career.aspx and register as an applicant.
How do I apply for Transnet Learnership 2021?
Transnet Learnership Application Process
- In order to apply, you will need to register on the Careers section of the Transnet Internet, which can be done here.
- Take care in completing all required details on the profile, and then apply for the learnership position using the reference given.
How much does a general worker earn at Transnet?
How does the salary as a General Worker at Transnet South Africa compare with the base salary range for this job? The average salary for a General Worker is ZAR 6,000 per month in South Africa, which is 13% higher than the average Transnet South Africa salary of ZAR 5,294 per month for this job.
How much do Transnet workers earn per month?
How do I apply for a Transnet apprenticeship?
How to Apply
- Apply Online for the Transet Welder Apprenticeship Programme in Bloemfontein.
- Apply Online for the Transet Fitter Apprenticeship Programme in Germiston.
- Apply Online for the Transet Electrician Apprenticeship Programme in Germiston.
What qualifications do I need to work at Eskom?
Eskom Learnership Requirements
- The candidates must be the citizens of South Africa which will be proven with a valid ID document.
- They must have Matric (Grade 12) certificate or the equivalent N3 qualification in Physical Science, Mathematics, and English.
- They must have good command of English.
How much does a train driver earn at Transnet?
The average salary for a Train Driver is $43,778 per year in United States, which is 96% higher than the average Transnet South Africa salary of $22,240 per year for this job.
What is a basic salary?
A basic salary is the amount of money you earn before any add-ons or deductions. One may earn a certain amount and then get dividends from shares or overtime remuneration.
How much does a train assistant earn at Transnet?
How Much Does A Train Assistant Earn At Transnet? Approximately 10 000 r per month, which is a much more average than what South Africans earn on the average.In the past year, Indeed collected salary data from employees, job search users, and past and present advertisements for jobs.
What is Transnet learnership?
Every year Transnet, a leading South African logistic delivering company and State Owned Company (SOC), offers Transnet Learnership opportunities to people from different communities. These learnerships are part of the government’s National Skills Development Strategy to address the skills shortage, high unemployment and poverty in South Africa.
How do I apply for jobs on TRANSnet Internet?
Applicants that are interested in applying for any of the advertised positions must apply by registering on the Careers section of the Transnet Internet. Please take care in completing all required details on the profile, and then apply for the position. Alternative
What grade do you have to be to work at Transnet?
Presentable & hard working Must have Grade 10, 11 or 12 POSITION AVAILABLE: ●Cleaners ●General Workers ●Drivers code 10 & 14 ●Operators ●Security guard ●Electrical engineering ●Mechanical engineering Office stuff: ●Admin Clerk ●Office Admin Transnet Company Now Hiring Driver s. Security .
How do I get into the learnership?
The learnership consists of both theoretical and practical training. There are certain requirements for being accepted into this learnership: You must be doing your BCompt Hons final year, BCompt Hons/final year or one year Certificate in Theory of Accounting (CTA) programme, or be a final year CTA student