How is Market Pulse installed?
Method 1: Market Pulse Download for PC:
- Step 1: Download and Install Bluestacks software on your laptop.
- Step 2: Install Bluestacks app player once downloaded.
- Step 3: On the home screen of Bluestacks emulator, find the Installed Apps tab where you will get access to all the pre-installed apps.
What does Market Pulse do?
Market Pulse is an analytical app built with technology that is developed in-house. Currently, we offer real-time quotes, technical charts, price and technical alerts, stock screener and select premium features for derivatives traders.
How do you use the Market Pulse app?
– Simply select a candlestick pattern on any chart in Market Pulse and all occurrences of the pattern will be highlighted. – Use drawing tools such as trendlines and Fibonacci retracements for MCX live commodities, NSE India stocks and FNO from the comfort of your mobile screen.
What is market Plus app?
Description. Market Pulse is helping traders & investors to make profitable, faster & intelligent trading decisions. Simply the most powerful stock market app with advanced Multiple Watchlists, Advance Technical Chart, News & Market Vidhya on mobile. Key Features.
What is Oi pulse?
OI Pulse – Feel the pulse of stock market. OI pulse helps to connect the dots of stock market information and process it simultaneously to enable one to identify trading opportunities.
What is Zerodha pulse?
Pulse by Zerodha – Latest financial and market news from all major Indian news sources aggregated in one place – Pulse.
Which app is best for stock screening?
Stock Rover – Best Stock Screener for Fundamental Analysis.
Which is the best stock screener app?
You’ll find FinViz (Android only), TC2000, Atom Finance, and Morningstar among the best options….You can find the best stock screener among the following:
- Trade Ideas (best for dividend trading),
- TC2000 (best for charts), and.
- Morningstar (best for long-term investors).
What is the current value of LIC Market Plus?
|Funds Name||Nav(Rs) as on 04 May 2022||3 yr (%)|
|LIC Market Plus Balanced Fund||40.4474 INR as on 04 May 2022||31.63%|
|LIC Market Plus Bond Fund||36.3296 INR as on 04 May 2022||20.75%|
|LIC Market Plus Growth Fund||25.8999 INR as on 04 May 2022||17.31%|
|LIC Market Plus Secured Fund||41.2411 INR as on 04 May 2022||26.63%|
Who is the owner of OI pulse?
Sivakumar Jayachandran He also has 15 years of experience in US Healthcare RCM and has managed and ran a company with more than 800 employees. Currently, he is the founder of OI Pulse.
How can one become a successful option scalper?
How an option scalper should create perfect trade setups with proper entry, SL / Trailing SL / Exit points – typically with a good risk-reward ratio. How a scalper should be aware of the fund allocations on each trade understanding the market dynamics and its volatility of the specific time frames.
Who is owner of Zerodha?
Nithin Kamath Nithin bootstrapped and founded Zerodha in 2010 to overcome the hurdles he faced during his decade long stint as a trader. Today, Zerodha has changed the landscape of the Indian broking industry.