How to contact Canadian consulate?

How to contact Canadian consulate?

Contact us

  1. Telephone: 1-844-880-6519.
  2. Fax: +202 682 7738.
  3. Email: [email protected]
  4. Hours of operation:

Does Canada have a consulate?

Canada has diplomatic and consular offices (including honorary consuls that are not included in this list) in over 270 locations in approximately 180 foreign countries.

Where is the Canadian embassy in the United States?

Washington, D.C.
Embassy of Canada, Washington, D.C.

Embassy of Canada in Washington, D.C.
Location Washington, D.C. 20001
Address 501 Pennsylvania Avenue NW
Coordinates 38°53′35″N 77°1′6″W
Inaugurated May 3, 1989

How do I talk to a CIC agent?

By phone – IRCC Client Support Centre The best times to try contacting an agent are promptly at 8:00am or between 3:00pm and 4:00pm. Dial 1-888-242-2100. After the recorded introduction, you will be asked to choose a menu option. Navigate through the options by pressing 3 and then 4, and then 0.

How many Canadian consulates are there in the US?

The Canadian government maintains 20 diplomatic offices in the United States. Besides the embassy in Washington, D.C., there are 13 consulate general offices located in major cities around the United States and six consulate offices in smaller cities.

What can a consulate do for you?

Consulates provide passport, birth registration and many others services for visiting or resident American citizens in a country. They also have consular sections which issue visas for foreign citizens to visit, study and work in the United States.

Can a consulate issue passports?

The expedited service and shipping fees do not apply outside the United States. Your local U.S. embassy or consulate will tell you about pick-up or mailing options. Embassies and consulates can issue a limited-validity emergency passport if you have urgent travel needs.

What does the Canadian consulate do?

provide legal advice, intervene in private legal matters or financial estate disputes; get you out of prison; intercede with foreign immigration officials to allow you to enter or exit a country; solve immigration-related problems such as overstaying a visa and applications for a visa to Canada or other countries.