What megapixel camera is the Samsung Galaxy S4?
Samsung Galaxy S4 Full Specifications
|Rear camera||13-megapixel (f/2.2, 1.14-micron)|
|Front camera||2-megapixel (f/2.4)|
Does Samsung S4 have a good camera?
Samsung Galaxy S4 review: Camera Samsung has opted for a 13-megapixel backside-illuminated sensor and the resulting images are excellent. There was plenty of fine detail to be seen in our still life tests and exposures were consistently well judged throughout the varying light levels.
Does Samsung S4 have front camera?
As is usually the case with smartphone snappers, the S4 camera’s zoom function is best avoided. There’s a 2-megapixel camera on the front, up from a 1.9-megapixel one on the S3.
How old is a Samsung S4?
Samsung Galaxy S4
|Galaxy S4 in White|
|First released||April 27, 2013|
|Units sold||40 million sold in the first 6 months|
|Predecessor||Samsung Galaxy S III|
|Successor||Samsung Galaxy S5|
How do I switch the camera on my Samsung?
To change the camera settings, run the camera and touch the options icon.
- When the Clock screen is displayed, touch and drag the screen from the top of the screen to the bottom.
- Select Options icon.
- The available camera settings (subjects to the current mode used, “Camera” or “Video” )
Which megapixel phone camera is best?
Phones With The Highest Megapixel Camera [2020/21]
- Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra 5G. Primary Camera: 108 MP (wide)
- Xiaomi Redmi K40 Pro+ Primary Camera: 108 MP (wide)
- Xiaomi Mi 11. Primary Camera: 108 MP (wide)
- Xiaomi Mi 10T Pro 5G.
- Xiaomi Mi 10i 5G.
- Xiaomi Mi 10 5G.
- Xiaomi Mi 10 Pro 5G.
- Motorola Edge+
How do I increase the megapixels on my Android phone?
- Display the Camera app’s shooting modes.
- Touch the Settings icon.
- Choose Resolution & Quality. The Resolution & Quality screen is organized by shooting mode and then by back or front camera.
- Choose a mode and a camera.
- Choose a resolution or video quality setting from the list.