Does Cricket support iPhone 6?
Check compatibility. If it’s an iPhone 5 or later, you should be good to go. You can also bring your iPad or data only Apple device.
How much is an iPhone 6S plus at Cricket?
The iPhone 6S starts at $650, while the iPhone 6S Plus starts at $750. Cricket’s smartphone plans start at $40 per month, or $35 if you sign up for for auto payments.
Can I trade in my iPhone 6S Cricket?
Trade in Your Cricket Wireless Phone If you’re a new Cricket customer you can trade in your current phone and receive credit for a new device and/or accessories (in-store only). Your phone just needs to have a working screen and can turn on to be eligible to trade in.
Is Cricket iPhone unlocked?
Cricket Wireless phones come locked. If your phone is locked, you can only use it with the carrier you bought it from until you meet all the requirements to unlock it. One major Cricket Wireless requirement is that you need to have six consecutive months of service before you can unlock your phone.
Who is offering best deals on iPhones?
Today’s best iPhone deals at a glance
- iPhone 13 mini: $5/month w/ new line + Unlimited @ Verizon.
- T-Mobile: up to $830 off iPhone 12 w/ new line + trade in.
- Verizon: iPhones from $5/month w/ new line.
- Refurb iPhone deals: from $339 @ Apple Store.
- Xfinity Mobile: $300 off all iPhone 13 models w/ switch.
How can I get a free upgrade from Cricket?
What is the Device Upgrade Eligibility Policy?
- You must have an existing line of service with Cricket;
- You must have a Cricket monthly rate plan that costs $30/mo or more;
- The upgrade phone must be new and purchased from a Cricket store or online at www.cricketwireless.com;
Can I sell my phone back to Cricket?
Unfortunately, Cricket no longer accepts trade-ins on devices.