How can I write a letter to Prime Minister of India?
Important Information The citizen interface of PMO Grievance Portal has moved to a new URL. To use it, please visit PM India website (https://pmindia.gov.in) and click the option ‘Write to the Prime Minister’ under the menu ‘Interact with PM’.
How do I send a letter to the Prime Minister?
Address the envelope to “The Right Honourable”. The first line of the envelope should read “The Right Honourable”, followed by the first and last names of the Prime Minister. Below this, write “Prime Minister of” followed by the relevant country. Write the relevant parliament address of the Prime Minister underneath.
How can I contact PMO office in India?
Citizens can also telephonically enquire about status of their letters sent to the Prime Minister by dialing the facilitation number 011-23386447. 4. The redressal of grievance in such cases is under the purview of the appropriate authority to which the grievance is forwarded.
How do I mail a PMO office?
Ans: Any grievances can be sent to Hon’ble Prime Minister / PMO using the interactive page link “Write to the Prime Minister” available on the PMO’s website : https://www.pmindia.gov.in/ -> Interact with Hon’ble Prime Minister(from drop down menu) ->Write to the Prime Minister.
What is the address for the Prime Minister?
Prime Minister’s Office, 10 Downing Street.
How do you address a minister in a letter?
In formal emails and letters to a minister:
- Open with ‘Dear Minister’.
- Conclude with ‘Yours faithfully’.
How to write complaint letter to PM?
What is the postal address of Prime Minister of India?
7, Lok Kalyan Marg.
What is the number of Prime Minister Modi?
Narendra Damodardas Modi (Gujarati: [ˈnəɾendɾə dɑmodəɾˈdɑs ˈmodiː] ( listen); born 17 September 1950) is an Indian politician serving as the 14th and current prime minister of India since 2014.
How do I write a letter to a government officer?
How do you write letters to public officials?
- Open the letter in an official manner.
- Explain the purpose for your letter.
- Summarize your understanding of the issue/decision being considered.
- Explain your position on this issue.
- Describe what any changes will mean to you, and to others.
How do you write the address on a letter?
Things to Include When Addressing a Formal Letter
- First line: Full name.
- Second line: Company name.
- Third line: Street address.
- Fourth line: City or town, followed by the state name and zip code.
- The address should appear under the sender’s name and should be aligned to the left.