How do I connect my Bose Lifestyle 38 to my TV?
Connect the 4-plug end of the VS-2 video expander cable to the system console:
- Connect the Serial Data plug to the Serial Data jack.
- Connect the DC Power plug to the DC Power jack.
- Connect the Composite Video plug to the Composite Video OUT jack.
- Connect the S-Video plug to the S-Video OUT jack.
How do I know which Bose Lifestyle system I have?
You can also view the serial number in the system menu:
- Power on your system.
- On the system console, press and hold the Setup button until the System Information menu appears. Tip: If the system menu does not appear on your TV, be sure the correct TV input is selected.
- View line 1 for the console serial number.
Can Bose Lifestyle be repaired?
If your system was purchased after 2008 and does not have a built in DVD/CD player, your Lifestyle system can be repaired. If your system was purchased in 2008 or after and has a built in DVD/CD player, it depends on the model number. Only Series IV Lifestyle 38 or Lifestyle 48 systems can still be repaired.
Can I use Bose Lifestyle speakers with a receiver?
Bose Cube Speakers can be used with any type of receiver. In fact, with no built-in module to power them, they were designed to be used with other receivers.
How do I update my Bose Lifestyle system?
To update the system, connect it to the Internet. When turning off the system, an on-screen message will appear stating an update is ready to install. If the Bose remote control is able to control your system, it will also be updated during the installation.
How do you read a Bose serial number?
Check the headband for a 4-digit code. If you are unable to locate one, remove the cushion to reveal the 17-digit serial number on the earcup. If your headphones use a rechargeable battery, remove the battery and look inside the battery compartment.
What series is my Bose speaker?
The serial number is located on the back or bottom of the speaker.
Does Bose have a lifetime warranty?
Bose does not have a lifetime warranty plan. Bose provides a Limited Warranty, which lasts between 1-5 years depending on the item purchased. The Limited warranty is free of charge and covers defective products and materials. However, it does not pertain to damages caused by the consumer.
How do I fix my Bose radio?
Reset your Wave Radio by following these steps:
- Turn the radio off.
- Unplug the power cord from the power outlet.
- Remove the battery located in the bottom of the radio. Wait 30 Seconds.
- Reconnect the power cord.
- Test the radio. If the radio operates properly, replace the battery with a new one.
How do I upgrade my Bose Lifestyle?
To update the system, connect it to the Internet.
- If an update is available, the system will automatically download it.
- If the Bose remote control is able to control your system, it will also be updated during the installation.
Can I use old Bose speakers with new receiver?
Can I connect my Bose speakers to another receiver? You can connect your Bose speakers to almost any receiver. However, choose one to match the sound quality of your speakers.