How do I connect my phone to my 2012 Renault Trafic?
On your smartphone, go to “Settings” then “Bluetooth” and run a device search. The radio should be displayed in the list of devices under the name “R&GO MULTIMEDIA”; select it to proceed with pairing. Wait until the radio and your smartphone ask you to confirm pairing.
How do I connect my phone to my Renault?
- Turn on the Renault Easy Link system.
- Tap the ‘phone’ widget.
- Tap ‘OK’ to add a new device.
- Select the device you wish to connect from the list.
- Navigate to your devices Bluetooth settings and tap ‘RENAULT’ from the list.
- When prompted, tap ‘PAIR’.
- Tap ‘OK’ to accept the connection of the new device.
- That’s it!
How do I connect my Bluetooth to my Renault truck?
Activate the R-LINK connection on your phone and set its status to “visible”. Run the Bluetooth® device search on your phone. Select “Renault R-Link” on your phone list. From your telephone, activate the Bluetooth® connection.
What is R&Go?
R&Go is a highly practical, smart application designed to perfectly integrate with your Renault vehicle. Its user-friendly interface helps you to discover a new way of using your smartphone/tablet with your Renault, and to access all the functions of your phone and vehicle in an ergonomic and intuitive way!
How many miles does a Renault Trafic last?
All Trafic vans come with an 80-litre fuel tank, so theoretically you should be able to do more than 600 miles between fills.
How do I find my Renault radio code?
Follow these steps:
- Log into your MY Renault account.
- Click on “Vehicle details” and then scroll down the information section to view “Radio Code”
- Click on “Reveal Radio Code”
How do I connect my phone to my Bluetooth radio?
How to connect an Android phone to your car with Bluetooth
- Step 1: Initiate paring on your car’s stereo. Start the Bluetooth pairing process on your car’s stereo.
- Step 2: Head into your phone’s setup menu.
- Step 3: Select Bluetooth Settings submenu.
- Step 4: Select your stereo.
- Step 5: Enter PIN.
- Step 6: Enjoy your music.