How do I know which version of Trend Micro OfficeScan I have?
Product version or build
- Log on to the OfficeScan web console.
- Click Help > About. For OfficeScan 11.0, go to More > About.
- On the window that opens, check the product version and build:
What is the current version of Trend Micro?
LAST UPDATED: APR 08, 2022 Know if your Windows 11, Windows 10, or Windows 8.1 laptop or desktop computer is running the latest version of Trend Micro Security. Open Trend Micro. Hover your mouse at the top left corner. It should display Version: 17.7.
How do I find Trend Micro version in Windows Server?
- Open a command prompt.
- Type wmic and then type “product get name,version” as shown below: To filter the results and display Trend Micro products only, type the following: Product where “Vendor like ‘%Trend Micro%'” get name,version.
Is Trend Micro compatible with Windows 11?
YES. Trend Micro customers who have the current Trend Micro Security version installed on their PC are ready and compatible with Windows 11.
How do I know if I have Trend Micro Apex central version?
Log on to the Apex One web console. Click Help > About….To check the version of the Apex One Security Agent:
- Right-click the Apex One system tray icon.
- Select Component Versions.
- Check Agent version.
What is Trend Micro apex Central?
Trend Micro Apex Central™ is a web-based console that provides centralized management for Trend Micro products and services at the gateway, mail server, file server, and corporate desktop levels.
How do I update Trend Micro on Windows?
To update the program manually:
- Right-click the Trend Micro icon. in the taskbar notification area, then select Check for Program Updates. If you cannot see it, click the Show hidden icons arrow ^ next to the notification area.
- Click Close after seeing Components are up-to-date. Latest Version Update: 17.7.1337.
How do I update Trend Micro on my computer?
To update components, click the Trend Micro Security icon on your computer’s menu bar and select Update Now.
How do I know if Trend Micro is updated?
How to check Trend Micro program version on Windows
- Right-click the Trend Micro icon. in the taskbar notification area, then select Check for Program Updates.
- Click Component versions if you want to see what modules are updated on each release.
How do I check my DSA version?
To check the agent version and module configuration on a Linux machine, use the following commands:
- Agent Version. – rpm -qa ds_agent. For Example: $ rpm -qa ds_agent. ds_agent-20.0.0-877.el6.i686.
- Module Configuration. – /opt/ds_agent/sendCommand –get GetConfiguration | grep “Feature ” Where: 1 – On. 2 – Off.
How do I uninstall Trend Micro security agent?
To uninstall the Security Agent: On the computer where you want to uninstall the Security Agent, click Start > Control Panel > Add or Remove Programs. Select Trend Micro Worry-Free Business Security Agent, then click Uninstall.
What is the latest version of Apex One?
Trend Micro has released Apex One Patch 5 (Build 9565) and is now available in the Trend Micro Download Center. This patch contains accumulated fixes, security enhancements, and support for the Microsoft Windows™ 10 (Version 21H1) May 2021 Update.