How do I turn off related videos on YouTube?
Create a new YouTube channel for videos for the videos where you don’t want to show any related videos at the end. Set all of these videos to “UNLISTED”. Append “rel=0″ to the end of the YouTube share URL. The “rel-0” tells YouTube to only show related videos in the channel of origin.
Does YouTube use JW Player?
That became the JW Player, which went on to be used in the first version of YouTube, and is now the third largest video player in the world.
How do I embed a YouTube video without titles controls and related videos?
How to Hide YouTube Title bar, Control, and Ending Ads
- – Go to your YouTube video.
- – Click on the Share menu.
- – Then click on the Embed menu.
- – Make sure “Show suggested videos when the video finishes” is unchecked.
- Original Embed Codes:
- New Improved Codes:
- The default YouTube Video.
- The new and improved YouTube Video.
What does JW Player do?
JW Player is a New York based company that has developed a video player software of the same name. The player, for embedding videos onto web pages, is used by news, video hosting companies, and for self-hosted web videos.
How do I get the embed code for JW Player?
How to embed a JW Player
- Click either the name of the video from MANAGE > Videos or the name of the playlist from MANAGE > Curated Playlists.
- Click EMBED.
- On the popup screen, select a Player from the dropdown menu.
- (Optional) Click the checkbox next to Include SEO to add video metadata to the embed code.
How do I turn off the suggested videos that show up as thumbnails at the end of a YouTube video?
Custom filters to stop thumbnails covering the end of YouTube…
- Click the AdBlock toolbar icon and then the gear symbol.
- On the Options menu, select the Customize tab.
- Click Edit to open the custom filters box.
- Paste the filters below exactly as given.
- Click Save.
- Reload the page you’re trying to view.
Why does YouTube not show related videos?
Clear the YouTube app cache. You can clear the cache for apps like YouTube on Android devices, but iOS devices don’t have this option. Use a cache clearing app if you have an iOS device, or just delete and reinstall the YouTube app. Try to view the video using a mobile web browser instead of the YouTube app.
Why does YouTube no longer show related videos?
YouTube Removed the Option to Hide Related Videos This summer, Google announced that a change would take place on September 25th, that they were going to change the behavior of the rel (related videos) parameter, and they also said that they would “ignore” the showinfo parameter entirely.
How do I turn off recommended videos on YouTube 2021?
Choose “Settings” from the drop-down menu. Press the “Notifications” tab in the left-hand corner. Find the “Recommended videos” in the “Your Preferences” section and move the switch so that it turns grey. From now on, YouTube will no longer notify you about recommendations.