How do you make UL and Li in HTML?
- tag defines an unordered (bulleted) list. Use the
- tag to create unordered lists
- tag together with the
What is the UL tag in HTML?
- HTML element represents an unordered list of items, typically rendered as a bulleted list.
What are the attributes of UL tag in HTML?
|type||disc circle square||Deprecated − Specifies the style of the bullet.|
|compact||compact||Deprecated − Defines if compact rendering is required.|
How do you change ul style in HTML?
The type attribute with CSS property
…HTML Unordered List | HTML Bulleted List.
|Type “circle”||In this style, the list items are marked with circles.|
|Type “square”||In this style, the list items are marked with squares.|
|Type “none”||In this style, the list items are not marked .|
What is HTML Li and UL tag?
. It must be contained in a parent element: an ordered list (
- ), an unordered list (
- ), or a menu ( ). In menus and unordered lists, list items are usually displayed using bullet points.
What does Li mean in code?
li stands for list item. They are the HTML tags for “bulleted” lists as opposed to “numbered” lists (which are specified by ol for ordered list).
What are attributes of unordered list?
The UL element defines an unordered list. The element contains one or more LI elements that define the actual items of the list. Unlike with an ordered list (OL), the items of an unordered list have no sequence….Possible values are as follows:
- disc (a filled-in circle)
- square (a square outline)
- circle (a circle outline)
What is unordered list in HTML?
An unordered list typically is a bulleted list of items. HTML 3.0 gives you the ability to customise the bullets, to do without bullets and to wrap list items horizontally or vertically for multicolumn lists. The opening list tag must be
How do you make an unordered list in HTML?
To create unordered list in HTML, use the
. The unordered list starts with the
- tag. The list item starts with the
- tag and will be marked as disc, square, circle, etc. The default is bullets, which is small black circles.
How do I change the bullets in an unordered list in HTML?
For creating an unordered list with circle bullets, use CSS property list-style-type. We will be using the style attribute. The style attribute specifies an inline style for an element. The attribute is used with the HTML
- tag, with the CSS property list-style-type to add square bullets to an unordered list.