How should I answer why do you want this job?
Here’s a smart framework for how you should structure your answer.
- Step 1: Express Enthusiasm for the Company. First things first, this is an excellent opportunity for you to show off what you know about the company.
- Step 2: Align Your Skills and Experiences With the Role.
- Step 3: Connect to Your Career Trajectory.
What drives you to succeed?
Possible Answer #2 “Success is what motivates me to do a good job. Knowing the fact that my hard work and perseverance will help me achieve greater professional success is what keeps me going. I feel that aligning the company’s vision and values with my own is one way to achieve that.
What would be your contribution to this company?
The best way to answer questions about your contributions to the company is to give examples of what you have accomplished in the past, and to relate them to what you can achieve in the future. Be positive and reiterate your interest in the company, as well as the job.
How will you contribute to the community?
1. Volunteer. Volunteering energy and skills to a local organization is a great way to give back to your community. Whether a hospital, food bank, youth group, senior’s home, or animal shelter there are tonnes of local organizations that would benefit from your time.
What can you contribute to this company Answer examples?
I can contribute my organizational skills and my ability to work well in a group. I have the experience, contacts, and knowledge to contribute to the rapid growth of this business • Vision. I am experienced in the areas this company needs to grow, and my ability to plan ahead will help facilitate that growth.
How can you contribute to the school community?
Make a difference in education: 6 ways to contribute to schools in your community
- Donate supplies.
- Volunteer in the classroom.
- Nominate schools for grants.
- Think outside the classroom.
- Attend meetings.
- Encourage participation.
- The importance of STEM education.
How do you answer what can you contribute?
The best way to answer questions about your potential contributions to the company is to give examples of what you have accomplished in the past and relate them to what you can achieve in the future.