Carl Friedrich Gauss considered mathematics the queen of all sciences. Perhaps that is why most of the students have difficulty with homework in math problems. There are many ways to do math homework properly and we will tell you about the most effective of them.
Homework step by step
There is no special algorithm or set of rules that you need to follow. However, any work, which you want to perform in a befitting way, requires a sequence of actions.
- Prepare water or tea so as not to waste time on the way from the room to the kitchen. Also, your desktop should not be filled with unnecessary things like a thousand cups of tea and other things.
- The plan above all. Before you get started, you need to make a plan for what you are going to accomplish today. It will help you get focused during all the time. Also, you can work on the Pomodoro technique. It means you work on a timer for 20-25 minutes, and then a 10-minute rest.
- Turn the phone and computer off to not to be distracted by messages from friends and other notifications.
- Refresh your knowledge by reading previous lectures and themes.
- Start the timer and get to work!
We advise you to start with the most difficult tasks to focus on them as much as possible and only then move on to the easier ones. This way you get more profit from rubrics you need to do.
The main thing you must always remember is the whole concentration on problems you have. If you cannot solve the quadratic equation or any other mathematical expression in your homework, you should pay attention to the topic in which you float or even ask the teacher.
Actually, this is the whole algorithm for doing homework in mathematics. Nevertheless, most students have difficulty in focus doing lots of mistakes, often completely stupid.
Everybody did it
The first mistake, which can cause lots of other mistakes, is lack of concentration. As we know, Caesar was able to do more than three tasks at the same time. Unfortunately, most of us cannot control at least two of them in a proper manner. Therefore, you should focus on the main task you need to do and then start work on others.
Inattention brings about math errors such as too complicated solving. A simple formula can be hidden somewhere quite nearby while you try to solve your problem with intricate calculations. In such a case, you need to check your decision a little more often so as not to make a global mistake in the future.
Given the majority of errors in the tasks themselves, you can only confirm the judgment that inattention is the most common cause of their occurrence. (We will not take into account the obvious errors like division by zero, right?)
Also, most students need help doing math homework too often. Of course, if you don’t know how to solve the math problem, there is nothing wrong with viewing answers or using a special application. The real problem will become if you don’t want to solve them your own.
If you really have trouble solving a problem, you can use one of the following math applications:
- Photomath. Of course, you have heard about it once. Photomath is a calculator, which uses your phone camera to solve almost any math problem. Without any doubt, it’s the best app for studying you can find.
- MalMath. It’s the application for the Android platform that performs the same functions as Photomath. Also, MalMath can make a random equation with any category and level of complexity. Its advantage is autonomous work.
- Rocket Math. The funny game with the sightly interface, where you need to direct a missile solving different math problems. Fits for IOS and for the Android.
- HiPER is a sophisticated calculator for any math task you need. However, if you want to try all functions it suggests, you need to buy a premium version for $3,49.
- Brainly. In this social network, you can ask other people to solve your math problem. Nonetheless, you should pay attention to the answers that you get, because they can be wrong. In any case, it’s a good way to ask for assistance if you don’t know how to do your homework.