What can be my greatest accomplishment?
‘My greatest achievement’ examples could include:
- Giving a great presentation at work.
- Beating sales targets.
- Training for and completing a marathon.
- Organizing a successful charity event.
- Mentoring a coworker or fellow student.
What are the 7 social and economic goals?
National economic goals include: efficiency, equity, economic freedom, full employment, economic growth, security, and stability.
What are some good health goals?
- 1.Get adequate rest daily.
- 2.Get regular physical activity.
- 3.Eat more plant based foods.
- 4.Eat more whole-grain breads and cereals.
- 5.Choose healthy fats.
- 6.Achieve/Maintain a healthy weight.
- Be free of dependence on tobacco, illicit drugs, or alcohol.
- 8.Maintain a cheerful, hopeful outlook on life.
What should I write about for college?
Tips for a Stellar College Application Essay
- Write about something that’s important to you.
- Don’t just recount—reflect!
- Being funny is tough.
- Start early and write several drafts.
- No repeats.
- Answer the question being asked.
- Have at least one other person edit your essay.
- Test Your College Knowledge.
How do you write IEP goals and objectives?
SMART IEP Goals and Objectives Write down several statements about what you want your child to know and be able to do. Revise these statements into goals that are specific, measurable, use action words, are realistic, and time-limited. Break down each goal into a few measurable short-term steps.
What are family goals examples?
Below are typical family goals:
- To provide financial resources to achieve each member’s personal goals.
- To maintain good health for all family members.
- To maintain a home of which you are all proud.
- To have a son or daughter join the family business.
- To enjoy leisure time as a family.
What are some good personal accomplishments?
Common Examples: You bought a house for your family after struggling for ten years. This is also a personal accomplishment because that you who did it. You helped out someone preparing for exams, and he finally cleared the exam with a good score. It is also your achievement as you worked hard on it.
What are social goals examples?
10 Examples of Social Goals
- Be a Volunteer.
- Donate a Portion of Your Income to Charity.
- Join an Advocacy Group to Reduce Carbon Emissions.
- Become a Mentor.
- Attend Community Meetings.
- Request Charitable Donations on Your Birthdays.
- Coach a Youth Sports Team.
- Donate Your Old Clothes.
How do you write educational goals?
Describe your educational goals. Explain your choice of career and what qualifications, skills, and talents you feel you have for your chosen field. Include your plans for financing your education. (If necessary, you may add one additional page for your educational goals.)
What are some accomplishments at work?
List of Professional Achievements for Resume
- Revenue or sales you increased for the company.
- Money you saved for the company.
- Time you saved for the company.
- Problems you identified and solved.
- Ideas or innovations you introduced.
- Procedures or systems you developed, implemented, or optimized.
- Special projects you worked on.
What are some reading goals for students?
Other Reading Goals for Students
- I will read X number of nonfiction books.
- I will pick a new topic every month and read about it.
- I will read a book by a new author every month.
- I will read X number of books in a specific genre.
- I will read for X minutes every night.
- I will read a chapter every night.
What are some behavioral goals for students?
- Classroom Skills *Following Instructions *Getting the Teacher’s Attention *On-Task Behavior.
- Interacting with Others *Friendship-Making *Conversation *Dealing with Conflict *Activities.
- Skills for Dealing with Feelings.
- Alternatives to Aggression.
What are you most proud of answers?
Example Answers For “What Are You Most Proud Of?”
- Example #1 – Entry Level Applicant. “The professional accomplishment I’m most proud of is graduating in the top 2% of my class from Fordham University.
- Example #2 – Associate Applicant.
- Example #3 – Management Role Applicant.
- Example #4 – Executive Position Applicant.