What is the top 10 movies of all time?
- 1 The Shawshank Redemption (1994) – 9.3.
- 2 The Godfather (1972) – 9.2.
- 3 The Godfather: Part II (1974) – 9.0.
- 4 The Dark Knight (2008) – 9.0.
- 5 12 Angry Men (1957) – 8.9.
- 6 Schindler’s List (1993) – 8.9.
- 7 The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King (2003) – 8.9.
- 8 Pulp Fiction (1994) – 8.9.
What should I look for when reviewing a movie?
7 Things Critics Look for When Reviewing a Movie
- Directing. It’s best to think of the the director like a general.
- Production Design.
How Do movies influence people’s behavior?
The best influence on our behavior is that movies and television reduce stress. Watching films, we can escape our own problems for a little while. Also, sometime movies show positive ways to resolve problems we all face. While TV and movies shouldn’t be a way to hide from life, sometimes they can help us cope.
How does TV affect behavior?
But too much screen time can be a bad thing: Children who consistently spend more than 4 hours per day watching TV are more likely to be overweight. Kids who view violent acts on TV are more likely to show aggressive behavior, and to fear that the world is scary and that something bad will happen to them.
What makes a movie good or bad?
A multitude of things can make a film bad. To me the most important thing is the characterization and then the story. If the characters are bland and not relatable, it doesn’t matter how good the story is, the movie will just be bad. It’s almost as if every character is just a plot device and not a human being.
How do you write a good product review?
How to Write a Product Review
- Be Willing to Commit the Time.
- Decide on the Product.
- Get to Know Your Readers.
- Be Unbiased and Objective.
- Know the Product Inside and Out.
- Don’t Rely on PR and Marketing Material.
- List the Pros and Cons.
- Include Technical Information.
How do you make a good movie?
The key ingredients that make a movie “good” are when the acting, directing, writing, cinematography, and overall production value all come together to tell one cohesive, entertaining, and impactful story. In essence, a good movie uses all these tools of filmmaking to tell a compelling story that makes you feel.
How do you critically watch a movie?
7 Ways to Watch Films More Critically
- Give the film your undivided attention at least once.
- Watch films more than once, including on mute.
- Consider the themes the film explored.
- Think about why you did or didn’t enjoy it.
- Analyse sound, lighting and production.
- Compare the film with others by the same director.
- Don’t forget that it’s all subjective.
What are the best movies in the last 10 years?
The 30 best films of the decade, ranked
- Mad Max: Fury Road (2015) We start at the top with a movie that did not win the Best Picture Oscar like many thought it would in 2016.
- Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse (2018)
- Boyhood (2014)
- Get Out (2017)
- Lady Bird (2017)
- The Favourite (2018)
- Roma (2018)
- Black Panther (2018)
Can cinema change the world?
Time and time again, cinema is mindlessly dismissed as ‘escapism’. Films can have an impact far greater than first imagined. They can influence culture, politics, laws, and more importantly, they can change the course of history (apologies for being melodramatic).
What movies have had an impact on society?
Movies That Actually Changed The World
- Top Gun.
- Super Size Me.
- An Inconvenient Truth.
What are the major factors to be considered while reviewing a film?
- 10 Essential Elements for Movie Reviews. M.G. Jasper.
- Plot. The movie follows a story arc and the story is plausible.
- Attraction. The movie has an interesting premise and has entertainment value.
- Theme. The themes are identifiable and intriguing.
- Editing & Effects.
Why is cinema so popular?
(a) Cinema is so much popular because it is the cheapest means of recreation. It is a good posture. (b) Earlier there were silent, and black and white movies. (e) The main purpose of making social films is to spread awareness about social evils of dowry, casteism and communal feelings.
What is the most important part of film and TV productions?
Editing – Perhaps the most important aspect of any production, whether you’re filming a television series, an instructional video, or a 15 second advertisement; good editing takes the raw materials produced during filming and creates a coherent, engaging end result.
Why movies are better than books?
While reading spurs your imagination, a movie helps you visualize all the elements of the books that were previously confined to your imagination. It immerses you into the story in a different way than a book. An added benefit of movies is the music and visual designs that enhance the experience of watching a film.