What was technology in 2012?
Microsoft pushed three big new products in 2012: Windows 8, Windows Phone 8 and its Surface tablet. This is Windows 8, the company’s bold new operating system, running on an HP Envy x2, left, and a Lenovo IdeaPad Yoga, right.
What inventions came out 2012?
Best Inventions of the Year 2012
- Priceless. Indoor Clouds.
- Free – $150. The Civilization Starter Kit. The Motion-Activated Screwdriver. LiquiGlide. OraQuick Home HIV Test. Eliodomestico Solar Water Distiller. Enable Talk Gloves. Techpet. Nike Flyknit Racer.
- $200 – $500. Self-inflating tires. Bounce Imaging. Body Armor for Women.
What technology was out in 2013?
With milestone releases like Google Glass, the Pebble Smartwatch, the Samsung Galaxy Gear and the Nike+ Fuelband SE, it just might be time to finally crown wearables as the official “next big thing”.
What technology happened in 2011?
Android And Apple Win The Mobile Internet Apple and Android emerged as the two superpowers of the mobile Internet (with 76 percent combined mobile OS share in the U.S.).
What was invented in 2011?
2011 saw a multitude of inventions, from Apple’s computerized personal assistant, Siri, to milk-based clothes, a malaria vaccine, and an MRI that can replicate dreams. Siri, the malaria vaccine, and clothes made of milk all three made it to the list of 50 best inventions that Time magazine published.
What was invented in 2013?
The Best Inventions of 2013 (According to TIME Magazine)
- The Plus Pool.
- The Edible Password Pill.
- The 3Doodler.
- The Argus II.
What new technology came out 2014?
The 2014 list is: Body-adapted Wearable Electronics. Nanostructured Carbon Composites. Mining Metals from Desalination Brine.
What was invented in the 2010s?
18 Inventions that Changed Our Lives in the 2010s
- of 18. Virtual Reality Headsets.
- of 18. The Cronut.
- of 18. Anything by Boston Dynamics.
- of 18. Smart Watches.
- of 18. Boxed Mattresses.
- of 18. Drones.
- of 18. Fidget Spinners.
- of 18. Artificial Intelligence.
What technology happened in 2015?
Here’s a look at the 15 defining tech moments that changed our world in 2015.
- Apple gets into wearables with its Watch.
- Cars were shown to be vulnerable to hacking.
- Tesla’s Autopilot made self-driving cars a reality.
- Major cable companies and networks launched streaming-only plans.
What was invented in 2010’s?
What inventions came out 2016?
Top 7 Innovative Inventions of 2016
- The Levitating Lightbulb. Credit: FLYTE.
- The Folding Bike Helmet. Credit: Latest Gadgets UK.
- The StreetSaw Hoverboard. Credit: StreetSaw.
- PlayStation VR. Credit: Sony Interactive Entertainment.
- China’s Heavenly Space Station.
- “Real Life” Barbies.
- The Speaker That Talks Back.