Why is it important to protect natural beauty?
Protected areas provide clean air and water, healthy soils, wild foods and medicines. 5. To improve our overall health and well-being through contact with nature. Protected areas are cherished places for physical, mental and spiritual rejuvenation.
What are some nature quotes?
101 Nature Quotes
- In nature, nothing is perfect and everything is perfect.
- Forget not that the earth delights to feel your bare feet and the winds long to play with your hair. —
- Look deep into nature, and then you will understand everything better. —
- Heaven is under our feet as well as over our heads. —
What is nature lover called?
Explanation: Lover of nature is called nature lover or Green Panther. Autophile is a person who loves being alone. Dendrophile is a person who loves trees and forests.
How can we praise beauty of nature?
But, thanks to the efforts of natural poets and authors, we can use words like ethereal, verdant, and pristine to describe nature’s beauty….I took a deep breath and felt the brisk forest air fill my lungs.
- bucolic (adj.) – describing farmland or rural settings.
- captivating (adj.) – fascinatingly beautiful.
- crisp (adj.) –
Why is it important to protect the nature?
Healthy ecosystems clean our water, purify our air, maintain our soil, regulate the climate, recycle nutrients and provide us with food. They provide raw materials and resources for medicines and other purposes. They are at the foundation of all civilisation and sustain our economies.
How can we keep our society clean?
Tips to have a clean society
- Use dustbins.
- Ask your child or other children to keep the society clean.
- Stopping the use of polythene bags.
- Plant a sapling.
- Go eco-friendly Try to use eco -friendly products as much as possible.
- Save water.