Why is this website in French?
Webpage language preferences help Google Chrome determine the language it should use to display a webpage. To adjust your preferences, first click Languages and spell-checker settings to open the “Language and Input” dialog. Add or remove languages from the list, and drag to order them based on your preference.
How do you view a website in French?
- In your browser, go to Google Translate.
- At the top, click Websites.
- We recommend setting the original language to “Detect language.”
- In the “Website,” enter a URL.
- Click Go .
How do I change a French website to English?
Change the language of your Chrome browser
- On your computer, open Chrome.
- At the top right, click More. Settings.
- At the bottom, click Advanced.
- Click Languages. Language.
- Next to the language you’d like to use, click More .
- Click Display Google Chrome in this language.
- Restart Chrome to apply the changes.
What is home in French for website?
The French translation for “homepage” is page d’accueil.
Why is my Chrome French?
Go into your Google account settings and switch your language from English to a different language. Restart Chrome/Edge/whatever. Change it back to English. As you search, some things may still not be in English.
Why does my computer think I’m in France?
This can be just a browser error, and to check that, we advise trying out a different web browser. In some instances, the issue can be related to cache, and you just need to clean it to fix the problem. If a certain website thinks you’re in a different country, adjusting your location settings should fix the problem.
How do you change the language of a website in HTML?
To set the primary language of our page as English we use the ‘lang’ attribute along with our ‘en’ language code and apply this to the HTML element at the beginning of each page. If you are using XHTML, you will need to apply an additional attribute to set the language used in an XML document.
Why is my website in a different language?
Open the browser settings, and in the advanced section scroll down to find Languages . Open Language and Input Settings and add the language or language+region choice you want from the list available. Order the resulting list so that it is in descending order of preference. You don’t need to restart Chrome.
How do I change my language back to English?
How to change the language on Android
- Open the Settings app on your Android device.
- Tap “System.”
- Tap “Languages & input.”
- Tap “Languages.”
- Tap “Add a Language.”
- Select your preferred language from the list by tapping on it.
How do I change Google back to English?
Change your web language settings
- Sign in to your Google Account.
- On the left, click Personal info.
- Under “General preferences for the web,” click Language Edit .
- Search for and select your preferred language.
- Click Select.
- If you understand multiple languages, click + Add another language.
Why does my browser think I am in another country?