Who has the shortest alphabet?
Language with the shortest alphabet: Rotokas (12 letters). Approx. 4300 people speak this East Papuan language. They live primarily in the Bougainville Province of Papua New Guinea.
What is the world’s most spoken language 2020?
The 10 Most Spoken Languages In The World
- Chinese — 1.3 Billion Native Speakers.
- Spanish — 460 Million Native Speakers.
- English — 379 Million Native Speakers.
- Hindi — 341 Million Native Speakers.
- Arabic — 315 Million Native Speakers.
- Bengali — 228 Million Native Speakers.
- Portuguese — 220 Million Native Speakers.
- Russian — 153 Million Native Speakers.
What language has the least speakers?
Who has the biggest alphabet?
What did we say before okay?
“Oll korrect” does not derive from German. The acronym phrase began in a Boston newspaper in the 1830s which was having fun by imitating regional pronunciations. Before this time people would have said yes, thank you, aye, verily, or now-antiquated phrases such as gramercy.
What language has only 14 letters?
How do you say hello in Liki?
- salama alaikum (sah-lahm-ah ah-lai-koom) — hello (formal)
- sannu (sahn-noo) — hello (informal)
Which language has most letters?
How do you get A+ in every subject?
The 21 Secrets of A+ Students
- Know your learning style.
- Color code your notes.
- Start assignments immediately.
- Follow the instructions.
- Break tasks down into manageable chunks.
- Use technology to help you focus.
- Find an environment with few distractions.
- Study smart not hard.
What is the seven word girlfriend?
“Do you know the seven words: that, will, make, a, woman, love, you.” That: referring to a specific thing previously mentioned, known, or understood. Will: Expressing inevitable events.
What’s the magic F word?
The magic F-word is “friend”. Apparently, if you throw thins word in a convo, she is 3 tImEs MoRe LiKeLy to want to sleep with you. And the 7 WoRd PhRaSe ThAt WiLl MaKe HeR cHaSe YoU is: “I could see you as my girlfriend”.